Tuesday, April 29, 2008

Well...today is another day...another doctors appointment and more stuff I have to get done that I'm not supposed to.

My blood pressure last night when we scanned it at home was really high. I've learned in 4 weeks that I've been home that it is NOT due to work stress and I thought I was getting sick from being so stressed there. I hope that in the weeks after baby is born, the numbers go back down to normal. I found it funny at one appointment when the nurse asked "well don't you feel funny with your blood pressure being so high?" I almost wanted to say are you seriously kidding?? I've felt sick for 9 months HAHA so of course I don't notice a difference. While I don't have toxemia, the doctor cracked a funny stating "Your body just doesn't like you being pregnant." That seems to be the only explanation for the high blood pressure and swelling issue. All my blood tests came back fine. Hmmmmm...



11 days to go!


1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Awwwwwwwwww!