Monday, May 26, 2008

update on mommy




I saw my doctor this past Thursday to check on my incision and blood pressure. My incision is looking good...my blood pressure still isn't what it was but its better than it has been so the pills are working.She was also impressed with the weight loss I have already had. Daddy and Zachary came too and when she saw him she asked "what are you feeding him!!" She said that he was going to make me waste away as Ive already lost a lot and he is getting so chunky!! I thought this was pretty funny and she also said to hide the family pets before he eats them too. I LOVE IT!! I see her again in a few weeks and hope that maybe I can come off the pills then. we will see.




we have been going for more walks lately because I have the urge to get back to normal faster than I probably should be. we met one of the families in the complex here on Saturday night who had a baby 4 months ago and the mother was shocked that I was even out walking 3 weeks after a c-section. she told me she wasn't doing that until 3 months after her baby. I can't sit inside doing nothing when I don't feel bad. I have been feeling great considering what Ive been through the last few weeks and dealing with a difficult pregnancy on top of it. Yes I am a little sore but its not stopping me from walking and doing small stuff around the house. I still take naps and take it easy at times too. we like to walk the Vernon railroad tracks they turned into trails throughout Vernon,Manchester and Bolton area. If we cant get out there, we tend to just walk laps in the parking lot. its big enough to do a bunch of them in an hour or so. Its nice to be able to exercise and not feel like I'm being weighed down and I CAN BREATH!! LOL


No comments: